Przejdź do menu Przejdź do treści

How do I apply

If you are interested in our graduate program and you hold a B.Sc. degree you are welcome to join our student society by enrolling in our program. The link is active when the enrollment is on. You ought to select either teacher or non-teacher track during the enrollment.
Then, complete the documents required and bring them over to our academic administrative assistant. You can find her on a first floor, office 515, in the main building located at Podchorazych 2 street.
You can find more and detailed information about the enrolment process on the following website.